This show offered by the cast of Casa Ana is undoubtedly the elite of Flamenco in Granada, it does not focus on tourism but on respect for discipline and taking care of all the details at the time of the show, lights, temperature, atmosphere, sound so that you can enjoy each of the disciplines of Flamenco and also in combination or with the fusion of them, and above all, they make you feel at home.
19:30 p.m. from Wednesday to Sunday.
What does the flamenco show consist of?
At Casa Ana Tablao there is a complete and first-class flamenco show, so there is always a singer on stage, a guitarist and two dancers, usually a dancer and a dancer. They merge to feel the best Flamenco on the surface, in the heart of Granada. A show with magic that does not leave your sensitivity intact. They are the purest and I felt Granada and Andalusia. Also in Granada it is one of the cradles of Flamenco that was also declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2010
Location of the flamenco tablao:
High Prison Street, 7
What does the ticket to the flamenco show include?
- One hour of flamenco show.
- A soft drink or beer.
For cancellation of reservation flamenco show, the following charges will apply:
- If you cancel with more than 48 hours, we proceed to the cancellation and 100% refund.
- If you cancel between 48 and 24 hours before the show, the refund would be 50%.
- If you cancel within 24 hours before the show there will be no refund.
- Lolita's Tours reserves the right to cancel any service that does not reach a minimum of 2 people.
To make any cancellation it is essential to send the request to the email address: