In this Tour of Federico García Lorca through the Vega de Granada, you will understand the culture of the moment in the Vega that saw Federico G. Lorca be born and grow, you will know the character and personality of the poet, the importance of the homes in which he develops his childhood and adolescence. You will see with your own eyes the environment and landscape that inspired Federico García Lorca On this Lorca route, we enter the heart of Federico, where we will visit the birthplace of Fuente Vaqueros and the family home of Valderrubio, as well as the House of Frasquita Alba, which inspired one of his greatest works: La House of Bernarda Alba.
If you want to understand the purest essence of Federico this is an unusual and comprehensive tour that will raise all the questions. From his work, his life, his hobbies and intuitions, his freedom, his homosexuality, his romances and the love that processed all his loved ones.
We also give a brief mention to the landscape of Lorca in the Vega de Granada and surroundings of the Pantano de Cubillas to feel the inspiration of Lorca's poems, seeing the tremendous ridges of the Sierra Nevada from where he admired it.
Do you want to do this Lorca guided experience through the Vega privately? write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mornings: 9:00 a.m.*, from Tuesday to Saturday.
*The time can be changed to 10:00 a.m. depending on availability.
Meeting point of the Federico García Lorca routes:
Mariana Pineda Square. They'll identify our pink umbrella and company car.
What does the Lorca Route through the Vega de Granada consist of?
In this deeply guided tour based on the entire history, life, work and passion of the most universal poet: Federico García Lorca. vWe will visit the homes where Lorca was born and raised, his memorable summers with his family in the town, his friends, the wet nurses who would mark his life so much, what his environment was like, in what socio-political context the country found itself. We will access each of their homes: The birthplace of Fuente Vaqueros, The Valderrubio house (formerly Asquerosa), The Daimuz farmhouse (not open to the public) and the house in which he was inspired to write the House of Bernarda Alba.
Plaza Mariana Pineda, Birthplace of Fuente Vaqueros, Valderrubio Family House Museum, House of Bernarda Alba.
What does Federico G.Lorca's route through the Vega de Granada include?
- Official guide.
- Entrance ticket and visit with an expert guide to the Birthplace Museum of Fuente Vaqueros.
- Entrance ticket and visit with an expert guide to the Valderrubio Museum
- Entrance ticket (not always open to the public) and visit with an expert guide to the House of Bernarda Alba.
- Transport from the center of Granada, with departure at the meeting point.
- Sense of humor.
- Poems of Garcia Lorca.
- It is necessary to arrive 5 minutes before to check-in.
- Always comfortable shoes.
- In spring and summer bring your bottle of water and sun cream.
- In winter and autumn you should be aware of the storm, if it rains do not forget your umbrella.
For cancellation of reservation tours, guided visits and experiences, the following charges will apply:
- If the client arrives late, that is, after the start time of the tour, the company will not be responsible (neither the guide) and the cancellation charge will be 100%.
- If canceled at least 24 hours or more in advance, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If canceled within 24 hours prior to tour departure, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- Lolita's Tours reserves the right to cancel any service that does not reach a minimum of 2 people.
To make any cancellation it is essential to send the request to the email address: email@example.com