This tour is carried out exclusively for groups with a minimum of 6 people.
In this Lorca Tour, you will discover the life and experiences of our beloved García Lorca. This tour shows us through the streets of Granada how this poet and playwright from Granada took his first steps that led him to become legendary. You will know his private and public life as it was not going to be less, we will recite some of his poems during the tour next to the trickster panorama of Granada.
10:00 a.m. from Tuesday to Sunday.
Spanish or English.
What does the Federico García Lorca Tour consist of?
In this guided walking tour we will find some of the most emblematic places in which Lorca left a mark In the first place, we will start the route in Plaza Nueva, where we will make a brief introduction of who was Federico Garcia Lorca we will talk about the repercussion it had in Granada, you can also visit and explain the life of the poet as a student in Granada, at the Faculty of Law and later his studies at the residence in Madrid, where he was academically trained. We will mention their labors and deeds, where he published his first book and its importance, the places where he stayed during the Civil War until his last days, etc.
On the other hand, at the end of the visit, we will remember some of his best-known poems, for example one of his poems dedicated to his native province, on this tour we lend ourselves to anyone who wants to participate in the recitals.
Plaza Nueva, Elvira Street, Faculty of Law, Mesones 52, Federico García Lorca Center, Casa de los Rosales, Huerta de San Vicente (Federico García Lorca Park).
New Plaza Fountain. They will identify our pink umbrella.
What is included in the guided tour of García Lorca
- Official guide.
- Sense of humor.
- Panoramic views of the city.
- 2 hours of visit.
- Entrance to the Federico García Lorca Museum
- It is necessary to arrive 5 minutes before to check-in.
- Always comfortable shoes.
- In spring and summer bring your bottle of water and sun cream.
- In winter and autumn you should be aware of the storm, if it rains do not forget your umbrella.
- Prepare properly for climbing hills.
For cancellation of reservation tours, guided visits and experiences, the following charges will apply:
- If the client arrives late, that is, after the start time of the tour, the company will not be responsible (neither the guide) and the cancellation charge will be 100%.
- If canceled at least 24 hours or more in advance, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If canceled within 24 hours prior to tour departure, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Lolita's Tours reserves the right to cancel any service that does not reach a minimum of 2 people.
To make any cancellation it is essential to send the request to the email address: