WE SUGGEST YOU TO BOOK 1 MONTH IN ADVANCE
Dare to make one private guided tour with expert and official guide of the Alhambra just for you and/or your companions. We will visit the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Palace of Carlos V and Generalife. Includes entrance to the Alhambra or not, according to customer preferences, and Nasrid Palaces.
12: 30 pm
Spanish, English, Italian, French, German and Catalan.
What does it consist of ?
Before entering the site we will make a brief introduction so that the visitor can place himself in the appropriate context.
Our tour The Nazarí monument includes the three main areas: Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces and Generalife-Gardens, the order of which varies according to the circumstances and the time of access to Nasrid Palaces. The guide will be the one who decides the order and who informs the visitor about the tour before starting the tour.
El Palace of Carlos V is also included in the visit.
Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces, Palace of Carlos V and Generalife.
The wall map next to the Alhambra ticket office. identify our pink umbrella.
- Official guide.
- Alhambra ticket with Nasrid palaces.
- Radio guides for groups of more than 6 people.
- Entrance to Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife and gardens.
- Palacio de Carlos V
- Do not be late.
- It is necessary to arrive 15 minutes before to check-in.
- DNI or Passport required.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Keep an eye on the weather (umbrella, sun creams, bottle of water)
- If you come with a baby stroller, you should know that the Alhambra requires you to store it in the lockers during access to the main areas.
- Wheelchair access has another route, the guide will explain it to you at the meeting point.
For the cancellation of reservation of tours and products, the following charges will apply:
- If the client arrives late, that is, after the start time of the tour, the company will not be responsible (neither the guide) and the cancellation charge will be 100%.
- If canceled for reasons of death of 1st and 2nd degree will not apply no cancellation fee.
- If it is canceled with at least 7 calendar days in advance will not apply no cancellation fee.
- If it is canceled with at least between 4 and 6 calendar days in advance, will apply a 50% cancellation fee.
- If canceled within three days prior to the departure day of the tour, will apply a 100% cancellation fee.
- Tickets for museums, monuments or shows they are not refundable in any case.
- The entrance to museums and monuments is subject to availability.
- Lolita's Tours reserves the right to cancel any service that does not reach a minimum of 5 people.
- To make any cancellation it is essential to send the request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org