The Sunset Tour Granada Sunset through the Albaicín and Sacromonte, you will visit the two most emblematic and famous neighborhoods of the city of Granada. This tour tries to find the precise time of sunset, to enjoy the most spectacular panoramic views at the most special time of the day in Granada. The schedules of this tour change according to the time of the sunset, you will not want to miss the best of the best of Granada, because in Granada there are monuments and also monumental moments.
Hours vary each month to coincide with sunset time.
- May: 19: 00h
- June: 19: 30h
- July: 19: 30h
- August: 19: 30h
- September: 19: 00h
- October: 18: 30h
- November: 17: 00h-17: 30h
- December: 17: 00h
- January: 17: 00h
- February: 17: 00h
- March: 18: 00h-18: 30h
- April: 19: 00h
Spanish or English.
What does the Sunset Tour of the Albaicín and Sacromonte in Granada consist of?
We will enter old and multicultural towns such as:
– The Albaicín neighborhood has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1994, also known as the old Muslim quarter, where we will discover the fascinating world of Al-Andalus through its labyrinthine streets and where you can enjoy the most famous Granada landscape from the Mirador de San Nicolás, among others.
– And the Sacromonte neighborhood, with its more than 3000 caves and panoramic views from lesser-known areas (which make them our favorite viewpoints), where we can learn about and understand the life of the gypsies from centuries ago through their history, legends, anecdotes, curiosities and discovering its most precious legacy: Flamenco.
Plaza Nueva, Paseo de Los Tristes, Mirador de Carvajales, Mirador Placeta el Comino, Mirador de San Nicolás, Plaza Larga, Mirador Mario Maya, Mirador Camino del Sacromonte. Cuesta del Rey Chico.
New Plaza Fountain. They will identify our pink umbrella.
What does the Sunset Tour Granada include
- Official guide.
- Sense of humor.
- Panoramic views of the city.
- 2 hours of visit.
- It is necessary to arrive 5 minutes before to check-in.
- Always comfortable shoes.
- In spring and summer bring your bottle of water and sun cream.
- In winter and autumn you should be aware of the storm, if it rains do not forget your umbrella.
- Prepare properly for climbing hills.
For cancellation of reservation tours, guided visits and experiences, the following charges will apply:
- If the client arrives late, that is, after the start time of the tour, the company will not be responsible (neither the guide) and the cancellation charge will be 100%.
- If canceled at least 24 hours or more in advance, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If canceled within 24 hours prior to tour departure, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Lolita's Tours reserves the right to cancel any service that does not reach a minimum of 2 people.
To make any cancellation it is essential to send the request to the email address: email@example.com