The reason for being so special Albaicin is that the neighborhood inspires us.
In my opinion start visiting the Albaicin from above it is much more comfortable, we will not have to suffer so much to enjoy the Muslim quarter, with a history based on the town of the Arab Kings of the Alhambra, in addition to its specialty and charm of knowing that they lived together and that Jews, Muslims and Christians. Come to know the deep Albaicín, and enjoy the same views of the Alhambra monument going down to the city step by step without breaking a sweat.
Choose to veterans in free walking tours by the city!
Afternoons: 18:00 p.m.
Saint Nicholas' lookout. They will identify our pink umbrella.
Spanish or English.
What does the Albaicín Alto Free Tour from the San Nicolás viewpoint consist of?
We will enter old and multicultural towns such as:
– The Albaicín neighborhood, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1994, also known as the old Muslim quarter, where we will discover the fascinating world of Al-Andalus through its labyrinthine streets and where you can enjoy the most famous Granada landscape from the Mirador de San Nicolás, among others.
Mirador de San Nicolás, Mosque, Plaza Larga, Mirador San Cristobal, San Miguel Bajo, Plaza Carvajales, Church of San Bartolomé, Plaza Nueva.
- Official guide.
- Sense of humor.
- Panoramic views of the city.
- It is necessary to arrive 5 minutes before to check-in.
- Always comfortable shoes.
- In spring and summer bring your bottle of water and sun cream.
- In winter and autumn you should be aware of the storm, if it rains do not forget your umbrella.
For cancellation of reservation tours, guided visits yexexperiences:
- Without reservation We do not guarantee the service of the guided tour.
- You can cancel the visit at any time. We ask that it be done a little in advance so as not to disturb the Tour Guide.
- Lolita's Tours reserves the right to cancel any service that does not reach a minimum of 2 people.
To make any cancellation it is essential to send the request to the email address: email@example.com